I sat in on a conference call the other night with one of the top performers in the Reverse Funnel System, Eric W. Eric is on the testimonials page for RFS and has worked with Ty Coughlin in the past. He seems like a normal guy, says words like "dude" and uses phrases like "right on" a lot. Also on the call were several people like myself who still have questions or reservations about joining Global Resorts Network. While there were a few questions from people on this call that were answered in all of the emails and web page text if they would have looked closely, Eric was patient and went through it all with the caller to make sure it was clear. I really appreciated his ability to put everything in layman's terms and his honesty. While I can't be 100% sure he is an honest guy from one phone call, I do think you can tell when someone is trying to sell you and when someone is just trying to answer your question. Eric wasn't trying to sell us, he was simply there to clarify any questions we callers may have had.

I learned a lot on this call and not about GRN or RFS, but more about the demographic of the people this program reaches out to. To sum it all up, it reaches out to all walks of life from all parts of the country. There were people on this call from all corners of the United States and from all levels of income. One lady had a sad story about her child being in a terrible car wreck that broke his neck all while she was going through a nasty divorce leaving her with little disposable income but she was determined to find a way to get involved. It is determination like that that makes this country great!

While the jury is still out for me on this program, I have been brainstorming on how I could set myself apart from all the other people out there selling this and have come up with quite a few ideas I think may work. I won't share those with you yet, but if I join, I will tell you everything and whether it works or not.

Just a quick update on Lawn Chair Millionaire, from simply placing free classified ads with several online services, I have sponsored 4 people who joined to get their share of the MoneyLine Pool. I am now in a positive cash-flow situation, I get $20 commission on all four of those people plus $15/month residual income. Added with my MoneyLine commissions, I have paid for my initial enrollment fee, can cover the fee for the debit card, have enough residual coming in to cover my $29 monthly fee, and will put $29.26 in my pocket after the first month. I am now officially a successful internet business owner! Now, assuming I don't add another person to my downline, I will still net $31/month residual income. I don't care if you're Donald Trump or Robert Kiyosaki, you can't knock going from $0 to $31 in residual income in less than a week with little effort or expense. I am excited about this and will now try to place a few more ads and increase my exposure and see what happens. Join now and get a piece of it, it's simple! Lawn Chair Millionaire!
Oh, by the way, LCM has a campaign tracker in their back office where you can track the various campaign and see which ones are performing and which ones are duds. This is a great tool which I check regularly and will use to replicate successful ads in other places.

Money Invested To Date: $128
Profit to Date: $29.96 (potential)

0 comments