Well, after some extensive research and countless hours scouring the various forums, blogs, and web sites, I have made my decision. I signed up for the Reverse Funnel System last night. Now, I wasn't expect things to really take off right away but I decided to stay up late and place some ads as they recommended. It really wasn't too difficult and the cost was reasonable so I figured "why not get started?" I then went to bed and didn't sleep very well because I couldn't get my mind to stop working. I was brainstorming all night on ways to make this thing take off and really work for me. I got up this morning at 4:00 am to get started in my advertising campaign, checked my email and, to my surprise, I had already earned $2,000 in commissions! I thought I was dreaming for a moment but after several pinches, some cold water in the face, and a minute or two, I realized it wasn't a dream. This is amazing! This thing really works, and works well. All I did was follow the easy to understand instructions on placing ads and BAM! I made a quick two grand!

Unbelievable?! Well, it is... APRIL FOOLS!!! I haven't joined RFS yet and am still undecided as to which way I will go. I am almost certain that I will join Global Resorts Network but just not sure who's team I will be a part of. The reason I can say that I am certain I will join is I think it is a remarkable value for the price and since my wife and I like to travel, we could benefit form the membership alone. If I can find a way to turn it into an income generator, all the better!

On a more serious note, I sat in on a "newbie" call last night for Mark Hoverson's team and found it quite interesting. The title of the webinar was "How to Avoid Rookie Mistakes, and Get Started FAST with Global Resorts." The things that were discussed were the top 5 mistakes "newbies" make when starting out in GRN, all of which made good sense and were accurate. The webinar was hosted by Mark Hoverson and one of his affiliates named Debbie. Debbie is new to GRN but apparently is doing really well. She initially discussed how she got started and her reluctance in making the jump to internet marketing. She talked about how she went to the beach to make her first video, which appears to be an important part of Hoverson's marketing plan, and ended up wasting all the daylight trying to muster up the courage and find the words. She eventually gave up a went back home to try another day. Well, she finally made that video, now has a web site set up, and is able to find the courage to lead a webinar for over one hundred people. Debbie used a Power Point presentation to go through her information and, not to be harsh, but it was primitive to say the least. What this showed me is that you don't have to be a computer or marketing genius to get this to sell.

I consider myself to be above average in computer literacy and I can handle my own in Photoshop, HTML, and Power Point so if Debbie can do it, so can I, and maybe even a little better. I have generated some really unique ideas on how to advertise this and I will be testing them for the first time with this program. I will post about the results and share with you all the outcome and income. Check back often or subscribe to the feed to stay up to date on my progress and profit.

Money Invested To Date: $128
Profit To Date: $29.96 (Potential)

0 comments