In all of my many hours of research and efforts to find out more information on RFS and GRN, I opted in to a few lists and one of those lists was Mark Hoverson's. I wanted to get my hands on a "FREE" report he was offering. With that "opt-in", I was added to his autoresponder and no receive emails almost daily. One of those emails, which I received today, was Mark asking me " What's your impression of the reverse funnel?" Come to find out, Mark is a member of Reverse Funnel System, or so it appears, and has his own little website. I was aware he was a member of the "TruthtoWealth" Team but not RFS. Here is his link to RFS: http://www.thousanddollarprofits.com/hoverson

Now, don't get me wrong, I see nothing wrong with this and I think it proves he is a smart business man. He hasn't placed all his eggs in one basket and has diversified his offerings which increase his chances for success. I like the way he thinks. I am curious as to how it all works out in the end, meaning, which one pays him more. It appeared to me that all of his videos on YouTube were for "TruthtoWealth" and I didn't find any for "RFS." One thing is for sure, he is a firm believer in Global Resorts Network and perhaps "RFS" is how he got his start in it to begin with. If you want see how much enthusiasm this guy has, check out his videos here. Perhaps he felt, like many others I have run across in my many hours on Google, that the $299/month web site was a bit steep? Or perhaps he felt there was a better way and decided to venture out on his own and find it? One question I would like answered would be, does he use the same member number for Global Resorts Network in both systems?

Well, Mark, if your reading this and you get any hits on your website from it, I want a finders fee. Since I don't have a link of my own yet to post, I can only solicit a "finders fee" and not a "commission."

While I will continue to research this more, $3k is a lot to drop without doing your homework, I will be making a decision in the coming week. Check back often to follow me on my trek to set my family and myself free from the "vacuum" of trading time for money.

Subscribe to my full-feed RSS at the top of the right sidebar or by clicking here. Since this blog will document the trials and tribulations of looking for and committing to an online business, if you are looking as well you could benefit from my experiences. If you are at all interested in the Reverse Funnel System or Global Resorts Network and are on the fence about whether to join, this blog is for you.

Money Invested To Date: $50

0 comments