Research, research, research....

March 23, 2008 | 9:03 AM | Posted by "The Unknown Affiliate" | , , , , , | 0 comments »

Well, I spent most of yesterday researching "Reverse Funnel System" and "Global Resorts Network" and these are my thoughts up to this point. The "Reverse Funnel System" seems like it has mostly positive feedback on Google and on most forums. While I was able to find some negative posts regarding Ty Coughlin and RFS, most of those were from skeptics and not actual people who had participated in RFS. Most of the posts seemed to be by people who had been burned in the past by other programs or people who assumed it was a scam and the only person that was making money is Ty Coughlin. Now, keep in mind, there are a lot of people on these posts defending the RFS system and they are obviously members and are working the system. As of right now, I am still undecided on RFS.

As for Global Resorts Network, I am actually kind of excited about this program. not just for the compensation plan, but more for the savings on accommodations at resorts. The wife and I like to travel and I can really see this being a value to us. The best I could tell, if you use two weeks from GRN you could easily pay for your membership fee. While we would like to travel two weeks a year to a nice resort, we simply can't manage that right now with two young kids and the existing budget we are living on. Remember, I don't have enough money for beer let alone a week in Cabo San Lucas, even with a big discount.

I was able to find other ways or teams to join GRN through and in all actuality, a person could join GRN directly through GRN. But I am leaning toward joining under a team that provides some support and advertising coop or training. One of the "teams" I was able to do some research on was one that a fellow named Mark Hoverson is a memeber of. If you do a YouTube search for Mark Hoverson, you will find numerous videos from Mark talking about GRN, RFS, and the pros/cons of each. Mark is definitely doing well with GRN and if you watch any of his videos you will see why. He comes across as a very likable guy and seems to have all his ducks in a row. Mark is a part of the "TruthtoWealth" team. "TruthtoWealth" seems to offer the same kind of support that RFS does but for a fraction of the expense. Don't get me wrong, you will still need to purchase a GRN membership for $2,995 but their web site and virtual assistant tools are less.

I will continue to do some more research and if you have stumbled across my blog because you are doing the same thing, feel free to post your comments if you have found anything I haven't talked about or may think would be relevant.

More Later.

Money Invested To Date: $50

0 comments