Search and Ye Will Find!

March 26, 2008 | 8:15 AM | Posted by "The Unknown Affiliate" | , , | 0 comments »

In my relentless research and search engine queries for information on RFS, GRN, and other affiliate programs, I stumbled upon one that caught my eye. Lawn Chair Millionaire promises to pay you your first commission the first day you are a member. Well, I am here to tell you that they came through. I received an email this morning telling me that I had been paid. While it wasn't a $1,000 commission, at least it was something. I have made my first dollar on the 'net! And I have a guaranteed commission coming to me next month and the month after and I haven't done anything but sign up. But... There seems to always be a "but..." doesn't there.

Anyway, to join it is a $49 membership fee and then a $29 monthly maintenance fee. My commission from signing up yesterday is $12.69 and my guaranteed commission for next month will be, at least, $15.32 and the month after $18.23. That totals to $46.24 minimum. I signed up late in the day and the site leads you to believe that the earlier you sign up, the bigger chunk of the pie you get for that day. If anyone has any input on that, feel free to comment about this post below.

Now, the commission structure works like this: if I directly sponsor someone, I get a one time $20 commission for their commitment and then a $15/month residual commission as long as they stay active. If my math serves me correctly, I need 2 directly sponsored people to sign up under me to cover my monthly fee. They offer some unique products in a section they call "The Vault" which offer bigger paydays. One kicker is you have to be a member of their program or purchased their system to get those commissions. Again, if my calculator is correct, a person would need to invest $660 more to be able to sell the items in "The Vault" and get paid for them. One of those, as best I can tell, requires a monthly fee of $100 to stay active. In the Vault are two ForEx trading systems, one virtual sports betting system, and one futures trading system. If a person were to sell one of each of the items in the vault they could make $307.50 with some opportunity for residuals.

The exciting part is when I checked my back office part of LCM, I found that I had already accumulated 225 people in my downline. I have never had 225 people in any downline, let alone one I didn't have to work for. What this does for me personally is yet to be seen. None of them are "direct downline" members, but I haven't done anything more than enter my info thus far.

One of the things they don't tell you up front is they only pay with by crediting your debit card (which they set up for you). No checks, PayPal, eGold, wire transfer, etc. You have to pay another $49.98 for set up and shipping.

All things said and done, to sign up and get paid, a person needs to invest $127.98. I will receive a guaranteed commission of $46.24 which leaves me in the hole $81.74. I need to recruit 4 people to cover this expense and then I will have $60/month residual coming in. May sound like it's an upside down program but Rachel Long, who is a member of who's-who of the internet marketing circles, has over 2100 sponsored members. That means she makes over $31,000/month just on residuals. Wow! Surely I can get four people, right?

Money Invested To Date: $128

0 comments