The Beginning

March 20, 2008 | 4:44 PM | Posted by "The Unknown Affiliate" | , , , , | 0 comments »

I have set this blog up for a couple of reasons. First off, I am tired of my job. Don't get me wrong, the job itself isn't bad it's just the fact that I am away from my family all week. I work on two projects in our state and the closest one to my residence is 120 miles away. The furthest one is 217 miles from home. With gas prices being so high, it makes no sense to commute everyday so I stay in a hotel. With that said I have been searching for a way to work from home, make as much money or more as I currently do, and have more time to spend with my kids.

I have searched thousands of web sites, blogs, forums, etc. looking for that one thing that will set me free. I have spent a lot of money on a lot of crap thinking "this is it!" when in fact it was sh*t! Now, I have signed up for a program that I have seen ads for numerous times but never looked at. That program is Ty Coughlin's Reverse Funnel System. Perhaps you have heard of it, perhaps not. I have applied to be a Joint-Venture partner with Ty and am awaiting news on whether I have been accepted to work with them or not. Evidently, they don't take just anybody. I am excited about this and plan to make the best of it, do everything they recommend, work it hard, and see what I can do to make it work.

The second reason I started this blog was to document my success, or failure, at implementing this program, if accepted. I plan to post at least once a day and document my progress, my actions, money spent, and money made. I want to detail every step I take to let you see just how well things are going and how long it takes me to turn a profit and if the system is all it's claimed to be. This will be an honest and unbiased diary of everything. Now, don't think for a second that I will be revealing any of the secrets or methods or material that Ty provides as part of his program, that would be unethical and illegal.

Now, perhaps your wondering why I chose the name "Money-4-Beer" for my blog. Well, it's simple, not long ago, after being gone all week and a unusually taxing week at work, I got home and all I wanted to do after kissing my wife and kids was to sit in my recliner and drink a beer. I went to the refrigerator and opened it up and I had no beer. What disappointment. I then decided I would go to the store and buy a six pack so that I could sit in my chair, relax, and tip a few back. I checked the balance in my checkbook and I didn't have enough money to even buy a six pack of beer. I thought to myself, "how pathetic. Here I work all these long hours, travel all over, am away from my family all week and I still don't have enough money for a six pack of beer." I was putting all of my money into my gas tank or the hotel and restaurant industry while I was traveling. The real depressing part of the story is, I had ten days to go before I got my next paycheck. It was at that point forward I decided I needed to do something different. I needed to find another way. From then on, it has become my mission to find something that I could do part time and make some extra "money-4-beer."

So there you have it, the beginning of a new blog where you will be able to watch my progress on this new journey. You will see all of my successes and failures (hopefully these will be limited) and judge for yourself if;

  • I actually made an honest effort to make it work.
  • the system does what they claim.
  • the time invested is worth the profit.
  • it might be worth a try for you or someone you know.
With that said, my next post will be to let you know if I was accepted or if I have to find another plan.

Money Invested To Date: $50 (pending approval of application)

0 comments