I am officially on the right track. I have been involved with Lawn Chair Millionaire for 8 days and now am in a positive cash flow situation. I have sponsored 9 people giving me $180 in immediate commissions and $135/month residual income. I have invested a total of $128 in cash and probably in the range of 28 hours of my time. That's pretty good, all things considered. I think the appealing part of Lawn Chair Millionaire is that it has only been active since December so it's not over played yet and it really isn't that difficult to get on the plus side of things.

Here is a brief summary of what I have done to get those 9 people in my downline. I have published classified ads in about 17 different online venues. All of these are free venues so it comes at an affordable price. I have spent some time on HitSafari and EasyHits4U surfing for credits to get my ads displayed, this is real easy and a little monotonous but a cheap and easy way to get some hits. I have, obviuosly, advertised Lawn Chair Millionaire on this blog with links and banners and have actually generated some traffic from those. The best part about LCM is their campaign tracking program that allows you to see just where your hits are coming from so you can do more of the good stuff and eliminate the non-productive campaigns.

This little taste of success really gets me excited and I am now starting to keep my digital voice recorder by my bed at night because I have woke up several times with ideas on how to market this and had no way or recording it or writing it down to review the next morning. My wife thinks I am crazy but hopefully it will pay off enough for her to understand. For now, I will be as quiet as possible when I record my ideas or it may be painful. I tend to get less sleep when I get in these kinds of modes because I can't seem to shut my mind off fully at night, it's always churning and working. I can't go like this forever, but a few more good ideas and I'll be happy and can then find a way to shut it off.

On a sadder side of things, I learned today that my company is laying off some people because of the slow economy. This is both sad and nerve racking because, while I made it through this round of cuts, you just never know when the hatchet is going to come down on you. More reason to try hard to make something like this work, right. Keep checking back to see how many more I can add in the coming weeks. Subscribe to my feed so you don't miss an update, it could help you to see how things are going for me before you make a move into one of the many advertised programs out there.

The way I see it, if I can sponsor 9 people per week that's $720 per month in direct commissions and an additional $540/month in residual income. And that's what I am shooting for, residual income. I want to get to the point that I have enough residual coming in to cover all my expenses, that way everything else is gravy! A guy has got to have goals, right?

Money Invested To Date: $128
Profit To Date: $129.96 Direct Commission and $135/month Residual Income (Potential)

0 comments