It's been a few days since I have done anything with the Reverse Funnel System. It's not because of lack of things to read or participate in, more rather because I wanted to step away from it and see if I was still as interested in joining after separating myself from all the marketing hype. And believe me, there is plenty of hype that goes with this. I receive numerous emails daily from Ty Coughlin wanting me to jump in and get involved now, or check out this page with testimonials, or join this call to hear the stories of people just like me that are making money with the system.

Well, this morning I received one of those emails about a call, so I decided to listen in. I also decided to record it for those of you who aren't "privileged" enough to get an invite from Ty himself. Click the link below to listen to the call now, it lasts 32 minutes but it has some pretty excited people on it. People from coast to coast and from all ages, so listen in and see what you think.
>

Now, I have to hand it to them, it is pretty motivating to hear all these people talking about how easy it is to make money and how little they work each day doing it. It makes a person envious and stirs up those emotions that make one want to get involved right away. Now, I know that some of the people on the call are plants, meaning they are from the top echelon of RFS and making tens of thousands of dollars. One of the "plants" was Eric from Scottsdale, AZ. He is featured in the testimonials and was the main member on one of the previous calls. I call him a plant because he is probably one of those "unusual results" they put in their disclaimer. I don't mean to sound harsh about these "plants" and I understand they have a right to be there but I want to hear form the new guy, just getting going and how he's doing. I liked the testimonial fromthe 69 year old man who was previously a business owner that appeared to make him a lot of money ($500k - $1 mil/year) but sold it when he retired. He is now making a go of it with the Reverse Funnel System and Global Resorts Network. He is easier for me to relate to than Eric from Scottsdale. He took his time in getting involved (3 months) and took even more time after that to get things rolling but he seems to be doing fairly well at it. Guys like this tell me two things; one is that anyone any age is a potential buyer of this program and the other thing is people like me who tend to drag their feet a little when it comes to big purchases can still make it work.

In summary, Ty Coughlin and his "System" do an incredible job of marketing and following up with prospects. The also do a great job of motivating people who are sitting on the fence with these types of calls which they seem to have several times a week. This would be a great call to drag a skeptical prospect to to help them make the decision. I almost pulled out my credit card and bought in right there! I will hold off for just a little longer to make sure I am joining the right team. I am still getting emails from Mark Hoverson and his team and they hold similar calls like this weekly. I may post one of those for you to listen to in the future but they often include a webinar type presentation which I would have to record to give you the full effect. Stay tuned!

Money Invested To Date: $128
Profit To Date: $129.96 Direct Commission and $135/month Residual Income (Potential)

0 comments