Affiliate Marketing Questions & Answers

April 14, 2008 | 10:59 AM | Posted by "The Unknown Affiliate" | , , | 0 comments »

Since starting on this journey to find a means of making money online instead of trading my time for a paycheck in the "blue-collar world", I have come across lots and lots of different programs. Some seem interesting and others are just the typical scam or burnt out offer. While there are new programs getting offered everyday, most are just duplications of similar programs that are already out there and have been used, they just put a new face on it, call it something catchy, and re-release it. Others are just continuations of the same program but they add a number to it, i.e. "Make Money 2.0". This usually means they just refreshed the copy and graphics and are looking to market it for another round to generate some more cash. While not all of these are scams, there are just too many for the average Joe to filter through.

I consider myself one of those Average Joe's and have been searching for somewhere I can read reviews and I found one that provides just that. The Gentleman at www.onlinereviews-now.com have reviewed several programs that might be worth looking at. You can also get a FREE website through this site as well to help you start an affiliate marketing program of your own. On this site, he claims to have evaluated over 100 affiliate marketing programs that claimed to help an absolute beginner, like me, make from $300-$700 per day with no experience, no product, and no website, again all like me. If a person could get two websites that made him or her and average of $500 per day, do you know what that translates to in an annual income? $182,500/year, not bad if you can make it happen. I would be happy with half of that but would gladly take it all.

I am looking into these programs for myself and will report back with my findings. If anyone out there has any insight or comments about any of the programs listed on www.onlinereviews-now.com, please share them by adding a comment to this post.

PS Lawn Chair Millionaire Update - I have been involved in the Lawn Chair Millionaire program for a little over two weeks and I have to say it is easier than I though it ever would be. The initial placement of my ads was the most difficult thing I had to do and they are consistently providing me new leads. As of today, I have still 9 sponsored members in my direct downline but have 16 new leads in my prospect list that are getting emails daily of the benefits and potential of LCM. I haven't changed my ads or added any new ones, they are the same ones I placed initially in online free classifieds.

Money Invested To Date: $128
Profit To Date: $129.96 Direct Commission and $135/month Residual Income (Potential)

0 comments