Day-By-Day Training to Start Making Money Online

August 05, 2008 | 7:50 AM | Posted by "The Unknown Affiliate" | , , , | 0 comments »

I recently joined a program that touted it would teach me how to finally start making money online. Now, in my relentless search for a way to free myself from the daily grind, I have come across many programs claiming that they would teach you "everything you need to know" to start making money online and I usually give them my information to "learn more" only to find out they want my credit card number before I can learn anything. I have found that most of these programs are simply crap that charge a enormous fee to learn things that are readily available online and have simply been compiled into a link-farm type document. However, the program I recently joined is nothing of the like.

Some of you may have heard of the "30 Day Challenge" put together by three blokes by the names of Ed Dale, Dan Raine, and Robert Somerville. If you haven't heard about it, these three guys have created a system that takes the participant from Internet Marketing virgin to finally making money online by holding their hand and walking them through each step. Not only do they teach you everything you need to do to find a unique niche to work on, but they provide you access to some tools that some of the gurus wish they had. And this is not their first run with this program. They did this exact same thing last year and helped a bunch of newbies finally make money online. Now, they don't make promises that you will make tons of money in your first 30 days, they set the goal at an easy $10 mark. Why? It's more about the process required and not the profit acquired. To me, this made a lot of sense and makes it an easily achievable goal which in turn takes some of the intimidation out of it.

Here is the greatest part of all of this; this program is 100% absolutely, unequivocally FREE! There are no affiliate promotions, no up-selling, no trying to get you to buy anything. I absolutely mean that, they aren't trying to sell you anything with this program. All they are doing is helping those of us out here that can't seem to get over the hump, can't seem to get it all figured out, can't seem to understand the whole SEO concept, and get through the process to see that there actually is light at the end of the tunnel. The video lessons are posted daily, along with any pertinent materials or links, for the trainee to follow. Real simple, real clear, and real concise. They make everything make sense and don't overload you with tons of tech-talk, mumbo-jumbo, or unknown acronyms. So far (I am on day four of training), everything has been really easy to understand and follow along with and it has already given me lots of ideas to pursue along with some really neat tools to do most of the work, automatically!

I can't emphasize the fact enough that these gentlemen have provided access to an incredible tool that cuts down on the time it takes to research a new idea to find a micro-niche that will give you the best chance of making money. This tool, in itself, looks to be something that will give those who have it the upper hand in the highly competitive and labor intensive process of carving out those micro-niches. This program is still in development and isn't 100% complete just yet. However, the modules available in this program right now are incredible and they are adding more modules almost daily. I can't wait to see the future modules and if they are anything like what they released already, they may just have some tools that will change the game as we know it. You have to sign up for the 30 Day Challenge program if you want access to to this incredible tool and believe me, for the money, it's worth every penny! (Remember, it's FREE!)

So, if you are like me and trying to find some sort of mentorship or training that will walk you through every step of the process that is required to make money online, you had better go to the 30 Day Challenge right now and sign up. Then get caught up on the past lessons and let these guys help you get to where you want to be. Again, I must reiterate that it's absolutely FREE and there is nothing you have to buy, I don't make anything by you signing up through the links on this page. They do give points for referrals which translate to prizes so if you sign up through this blog, you can get your own referral link to send to your friends to start earning points yourself and get them involved with the training, and you will help me while you are at it.

Let me close by saying that, so far, this is the best thing I have seen so far. I have learned more in the last 4 days with this program than any other I have participated in or purchased. I have spent a lot of money on a lot of other programs that weren't anything near the quality or provide near the information as this program does. This goes for most all of the programs I have purchased from the top "gurus" out there. If the rest of the lessons are even half the quality as the first four have been, I will still be happy and content.

0 comments