Commission Blueprint Review - Stay Tuned

August 27, 2008 | 1:56 PM | Posted by "The Unknown Affiliate" | | 0 comments »

I have been bombarded the last two days with emails about the latest program to hit the online marketing market, Commission Blueprint.

Several of you have asked for a review of this product before you spend your hard earned money on it so I have purchased it and will be going through the materials in the next couple of days.

My initial impressions are as follows:

  • The landing page looks professionally done and not just another copy of the same one everyone else uses.
  • The story is like most others, "Guy(s) tired of corporate job, guy(s) look for way to make money online, guy(s) discover secret formula that makes guy(s) $109,151.19 in 30 days promoting just one ClickBank product!"
  • For the cost, which is set at $77 for a limited number of copies and then, of course, they have to raise it to $277; It isn't too painful to pull the trigger on. But then again, if your struggling paycheck to paycheck just to make ends meet like a lot of people searching for an answer are, $77 can seem like a fortune! And that is why I am here.
  • The amount of content is impressive: 18 Flash videos, 3 PDF manuals, 4 website templates, and some bonus content!
I estimate it may take me two full days to get through all the information/videos. Once I do, I will be posting my review of Commission Blueprint right here on this blog so check back soon and often!

0 comments